[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Deploy jbpm-console into jboss-4.2.1.GA

jagr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 17 08:20:02 EDT 2008

I have been using jbpm-jpdl-3.2.2 with eclipse plugin designer, and server that it's on the distribution.
I've changed embedded hypersonic database to mysql database, and I've been working succefully.
Now I want to deploy my process to another jboss as.

When I want test my process, only go to deployment tab on eclipse designer and write on fields:
server name:localhost
server port: 8080
Server Deployer: /jbpm/upload

then, I press "Deploy Process Archive". Deploy runs ok, and i can check the process at http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console

Now  I want to deploy my process into another jboss AS that it's on another server. jboss is jboss-4.2.1.GA.

I try to deploy process using eclipse designer with
server name: 192.168.1.201 (ip of server with jbosss running)
server port: 8080
Server Deployer: /jbpm/upload

but Exceptions is thrown

  | An exception happened while testing the server connection.
  | Reason
  | An unexpected exception caused the test connection operation to fail.
  | >>Details
  | http://192.168.1.201:8080/jbpm/upload

 I've readed that to deploy processo to jboss 4.2.X, on WEBINF/lib dir on jbpm-console.war only should contain:
commons-fileupload.jar
commons-io.jar
gravel.jar
jbpm4jsf.jar
jbpm-identity.jar
jbpm-jpdl.jar
jsf-facelets.jar

Then I 've tried to copy jbpm-console.war that runs ok into my server to jboss-4.2.1.GA and configure WEBINF/lib only with correct jars.
When jboss-4.2.1.GA try to deploy war, large exception is thrown on jboss console.

Sombody knows how to deploy processdefinitioninto another jboss AS?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137032#4137032

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137032