[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - accessing context variable map outside of session?

simonbaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 19 11:54:37 EDT 2008

What is the correct way to get a processinstance context variable map if we only want to use it for "read-only" access to look up variable values outside of a jbpm session?

For example, here is an experimental method to retrieve a handle to a context variable map, but since the method opens and closes a session, is the handle still pointing to a valid map, or should we make a copy of the map to return from the method?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137816#4137816

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137816