[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Admin Portlet: Strange Behavior with Oracle-DB
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Mar 19 11:55:48 EDT 2008
using this setup
* Version: jboss-portal-2.6.1.GA and jboss-portal-2.6.4.GA
* Download Version
* JBoss AS Version: 4.2.1.GA (build: SVNTag=JBoss_4_2_1_GA date=200707131605)] and 4.2.2
* Database: Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.1.0 - Production With the Partitioning and Data Mining options
* JDBC Connector and Version: ojdb14.jar (10.2.0.1.0 and 10.2.0.4.0)
* OS Platform: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 (i586)
* Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_11-b03)
i have a rather strange behavoir when using the admin portlet. Adding a property to a page or modifying a user does not work as expected. The data seems to be written to the oracle database but it is NOT shown in the admin portlet. Using a mysql 5.0.26 database with the same setup does work as expected.
This seems to a strange effect, as it affects 2.6.1 and 2.6.4 without any modification. Is this a known bug (i have found nothing in the jira) or could it be related to the setup of the oracle database?
Oracle seems to be a quite popular database, so i am under the expression that this could be a bug with portal 2.6.1 AND 2.6.4?
Thanks in advance!
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4137817#4137817
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4137817
More information about the jboss-user