[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Subject/Principal is not associated with (ajax)-request

CarstenRudat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Mar 31 12:03:31 EDT 2008

Hi all,

on JBoss Portal 2.6.4 with current jsf bridge, I am not able to perform an ajax4jsf request. The current user will not associated to the request.

I can see a SimplePrincipal-object in the session-object's attributes, but it will not be used.

I think the org.jboss.web.tomcat.securitySecurityAssociationValve should do this. I'd debugged the invoke-method and I saw, that for normal requests there was a JBossGenericPrincipal object found. On a ajax4jsf request there is no object found (even, if the session shows the SimplePrincipal).

Is there a way to get this running? Currently, I don't want to use the SEAM-Authorization, because it's not very near at the j2ee standard.

Thanks
Carsten

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4140220#4140220

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4140220