[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Active BPEL and Jboss

rosanne23 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 1 06:23:32 EDT 2008

Hi all!

I have some questions that I can't resolve alone. So I'm asking for your experience and your know-how.

I have activebpel deployed in tomcat, and Ihave jboss aop. I don't know if it is possible to add some AOP interceptor with a running business process on an Active BPEL. if it is possible could you please give me some recommendation or documentation.
I try to post this question in the ActiveBpel Forum but I don't receive a response yet.

Waiting for your help

thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148085#4148085

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148085