[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Page layout: 3columns layout error

wlchung do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 1 23:39:29 EDT 2008

I had similar error messages when trying to create the login/error page using the layout jsp as template, so that the same theme can apply to the login/error page as well.  I was able to do it in JBP 2.2 SP1.  But in JBP 2.6.4, I got that the same error pointing to the "<p:theme " line.  If I removed that line, the error message gone.  But it also means no theme at all.  I could get the theme if I hard coded the corresponding "<link rel" line.  I wonder if the "<p:theme" tag now has an additional requirement for an jsp page.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148249#4148249

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148249