[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - Re: Could not parse mapping document from input stream

Cybertech do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 1 23:48:30 EDT 2008

Ales,

I don't understand why you are redirecting us to Spring/Hibernate. The reason why we are here is because this WAR file works perfectly with Tomcat server and even the same version of JBoss on a windows machine. And there are may post with the same issue but none of them are answered properly.

It would be good if any one in this form can suggest us a solution. Otherwise, let the post be here and we will post the solve back if we find one so that it can benefit others.

Hope you understand,
Chaya

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148250#4148250

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148250