[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Custom Error Pages for Portlet

mohitmutha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 2 19:52:11 EDT 2008

I am developing a JSF portlet. The requirement is to display all unhandled runtime exceptions in the portlet area. From Section 8 in the portlet reference it seems possible by configuring the page level error JSP. But when I simulate a runtime exception in one of my managed beans the control is always going to the JSP configured for the portal level. Any ideas how this can be implemented?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148466#4148466

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148466