[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - mod_jk URL double decoding problem

gniontas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 2 20:00:11 EDT 2008

My question is regarding mod_jk/jboss integration.
I am using Apache 2.0.54 and mod_jk 1.2.26.

When I request the following url to my application, I get an HTTP 500 response (internal server error).
http://www.foo.com/bar?a=param_with_%25

But if I send the request to jboss directly (port 8080), the above url works.
So, I am pretty sure that this is a double decoding issue due to %25.

I have tried this with all 3 jkOptions  (ForwardURIProxy, ForwardURICompatUnparsed, ForwardURIEscaped, ForwardURICompat)
and nothing seems to work.

Am I missing something here ? Any help/tips will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Avi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148468#4148468

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148468