[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Updatingd JDBC Datasources and container behaviour

sankul123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 5 14:34:07 EDT 2008

"vickyk" wrote :
  | Read this
  | http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Thanks for the link really good one , I will read it completely once I find time.
Is there any API Jboss expose , which we can use in program to update the ds xml. I am looking for some information on MBean helper API's which read the ds xml and creates the datasource object.

I tested by updating manually , and it redeploys itself , so no issues with that.But I need to achieve this through program, also keeping in mind that code should be independent of application servers.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148668#4148668

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148668