[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss 4.2.2 AS debug mode affect logical outcome ?

gjeudy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 5 14:39:47 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am running JBoss 4.2.2 AS in debug mode with eclipseIDE 3.3. It has been running fine for the past 4 months but today I hit a very very strange problem where a specific set of steps trigger a problem when running in debug mode and the problem automatically goes away when running in normal mode.

I am absolutely puzzled. Can any experts how there confirm that jboss debug mode should not alter logical outcome of a program execution ? I didnt set any breakpoints and it still shows the problem.

My application is an EAR with a WAR inside. It is a JBoss Seam 2.0.1 application with EJB3/JPA/JSF the full technology mix you would expect from a Seam app.

If I get some spare time I can try to narrow down the problem with a sample app. Any insights would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,
-Guillaume

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4148669#4148669

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4148669