[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Extra divs in divRenderer

Yarecki do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 7 07:16:49 EDT 2008

Hi,
I'm using divRenderer as my RenderSet. In html source I have noticed that for every portlet on page two unnesasery divs are added after portlet title.

Those divs were added to 2.6 branch in January, but in 2.7 branch were removed in April. Is there any possibility that those divs will be removed from 2.6 branch in next release, or should I prepare to remove those divs from code manually in every release till 2.7 ?

The code responsible for those divs is in org.jboss.portal.theme.impl.render.div.DivDecorationRenderer and is commented as "End the dyna-handle early so it doesn't encompass the mode container -"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149063#4149063

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149063