[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: MDB not

scooter4j do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 7 15:13:47 EDT 2008

got this thing working - looks like a bug in the JBoss MDB deployer code... basically the deployer was not paying any attention to the destination-jndi-name that I provided for the EJB in the jboss.xml file.  Instead, it would see that I'm deploying SQMessageHandler, realize that there was no queue having that name, and create it.  THIS (queue/SQMessageHandler) is the queue that the MDB was monitoring for messages - not the one I specified.  So - posting messages to queue/SQMessageHandler works.  I ended up changing the EJB name to OrderQueue and that works (except that I can't post to jms/OrderQueue - it has to be queue/OrderQueue).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149220#4149220

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149220