[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Is it possible to combine CORBA with JBoss messaging

joel837 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 7 15:17:45 EDT 2008

Hello,

We are looking to implement a JBoss messaging system, however a requirement is that the messaging system be able to talk to legacy Ada code.  We are looking into using the CORBA features of JBoss to talk to the Ada, but haven't had much luck on finding documentation on how to combine the two.

Is this possible?  And could you please point me to some documentation on the subject?

Thanks,

-Joel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149221#4149221

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149221