[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Where and how to define new users?

coolex do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 8 10:16:53 EDT 2008

Ok, I found out where I can define new users.
But still I'm confused. I cannot understand the relation between swimlanes, actors, the users and the groups I can define in the jbpm-console.
E.g. the "Fix web order data" task in the websale example is assigned to a buyer but I can see the task (with the form) as a normal user in the console though there is no user or group in the jbpm-console that is called buyer!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149465#4149465

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149465