[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Demand Size increases

paradisonoir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 8 19:16:35 EDT 2008

Thanks for your feedback, I hope that I can clarify them better.

anonymous wrote : It's not clear how you measure your object.
Well, that was one of my main questions how I can that. During my investigations, I became interested in knowing how Jboss folder-mainly the built-in database- changes its size as I add number of demands. Therefore, I measured the size of our Jboss folder before and after of each test case. For example, after sending 300 JMS object messages from a demand generator, we saw that our Jboss folder 2129k.b change of size. Then by assuming equation (2129/300 = 7.10k.b), each demand could be 7.10k.b.
I am not sure if this assumption can be correct or not as it is part of my question.

 anonymous wrote :
  | Messages/sec... size of those objects? what are those?

I explained the size of those objects, but for the number of messages, we have two nodes of generators and workers. Generators generates demands (JMS object messages) and workers process them and return their results. In this test case, our generator initiates and sends out 300 demands.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149617#4149617

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149617