[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Add setters/getters to the JMX MBean interface to MDB?

SteveStair do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 8 20:04:23 EDT 2008

JMX is exposing an interface to my MDB, under jboss.j2ee. It looks like this
jboss.j2ee
  |     * ear=DVS3App-M3.ear,jar=Core-M3.jar,name=MailMessageBean,service=EJB3

This MBean exposes start() and stop() operations in the JMX console. My question is, is there any way to add a setter/getter to that MBean.

I know I can get similar functionality by making a separate MBean with setters/getters and then have my MDB get the info from this MBean, but I thought since JBoss is already making an MBean, I might be able to piggyback on it, thus keeping config and management of my MDB in one place.

If I can't add getters/setters to the generated MBean, is there any way to add the same management capabilities to my own MBean?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149619#4149619

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149619