[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Trying to install already registered beans

soni_rahul337 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 9 05:29:52 EDT 2008

Hi ,All

         I got the error that Trying to install already registered beans when I am deploying two Ears both Ear containts the same ejbs but have a different servlets and jsps in their war directory but the EJBs they are using are same. I have specify the two entries in the mssql-ds.xml for the two ears and datasources but the both ears using the same database say Northwind. First ear is deployed successfully but when jboss try to installl the second ear it will give the above error that ejbs are allready registered.

wht to do in this case? I have never deployed the two Ear on the same jboss application server.

Any help will be greatly appericiated.

My Environment :-  JBoss 4.0.5 GA
                            jdk 1.5.0_06
                            windows 2003 server