[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Quartz-ra + JobstoreCMT + XA

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat May 10 14:16:00 EDT 2008

"pkles" wrote :
  | Am I doing something wrong or this resource adapter does not work with JobStoreCMT and XA datasources obtained from the Application server?

Looks like you are making correct configuration , there is a known similar  issue here also
http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-836

After reading this
http://wiki.opensymphony.com/display/QRTZ1/TutorialLesson3

I could make that

anonymous wrote : The JobDataMap can be used to hold any number of (serializable) objects which you wish to have made available to the job instance when it executes. JobDataMap is an implementation of the Java Map interface, and has some added convenience methods for storing and retreiving data of primitive types.

I am not the quartz expert so can't tell if some configuration will get the non-serialized object store in the jobdatamap . Can you get this confirmed from the quartz experts ?

I tried to look at the quartz code but it is going to take lot of time :(

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4149937#4149937

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4149937