[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Problem with creating an .EAR file

priyarao234 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 12 09:09:38 EDT 2008

Hi,I want to know how to deploy an MDB application in JBOSS server...? and i hav done like this i made an .ear file for my application and the i placed it in server/default/deploy directory of my JBOSS server but it throws an exception like
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: No META-INF/application.xml found
S plz tell me first how to deploy an MDB in JBOSS server and plz tell me how to create an .ear file............. any help is appriciated...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150107#4150107

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150107