[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Dynamic timers ?

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 12 09:42:52 EDT 2008

Hmmm...I tested changing the name of the timer in the action class that the timer calles, by calling executionContext.gettimer().setName("NewName");

It updates the name of the timer, but now when the task instance ends, the timer is not removed. Im guessing the original name as defined in the static xml file is used to remove/end timers. That's doesn't help.

Looks like I may need to dynamically create the timer in the first place.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150113#4150113

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150113