[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Connection from Pool Connection deosn't close

j2eebank do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 13 02:32:48 EDT 2008

Hi,

My application uses JBOSS connection pooling, using oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver, ( ojdbc14.jar). I use callable statements and close the connection after use. But it looks connection doesn't get closed immediately but it will be available in the pool. When i execute same callable statement for a different record , I get some invalid data, that has come as a part of my previous call. It looks Oracle doesn't close the callable statement context unless the corresponding connection get closed fully from JAVA. In the case of pooling, active connection from pool  might be connected to an active context in Oracle and any subsequent calls brings invalid data. When I use JDBC, things work fine. Is there anyway to resolve this. Pls help

Jik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150232#4150232

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150232