[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - EJB 3.0 MIgration performance

prakash.dumbre do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 13 02:34:15 EDT 2008

We are migrating our application from ejb2.0 to ejb3.0 using annotations. we migrated most of the stateless session bean in ejn3.0 simply removing the life-cycle mehod which was in EJB2.0 and added following 3 line in each stateless session bean.

@Stateless
@TransactionManagement(value=TransactionManagementType.CONTAINER)
@TransactionAttribute(value=TransactionAttributeType.REQUIRED)

 But when we deployed in JBOSS we got slow performance. We also observed that while processing the application JVM taking too much RAM and running very slow. We removed all deployment descriptor from the application  beceause it is optional in EJB3.0.We are suspecting that trnsaction taking too much time.
When we processing our application it is taking time for each ejb method. We could not able to find the cause  behind this error. The performance is not good

--prakash--

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150233#4150233

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150233