[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to filter TaskList items ?

francis1970 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 13 07:09:26 EDT 2008

Dear all,
I have a web application which displays a TaskList for the user. As new feature this application needs to filter the tasklist with all possible fields ( actor, date, isOpen, Task name ..etc)

I know that hibernate has Filters which can be activated on a Class/Collections so the only way to do this is unzipping JBPM hibernate files.......changing "TaskInstance.hbm.xml" adding a Query and filters to it......

correct ? or maybe there's a simple solution ?
Thanks for your help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150319#4150319

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150319