[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Can we use http-invoker.sar of jboss-4.0.4.GA in jboss-4.2.2

ritesh163 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 13 07:09:57 EDT 2008

I am using http-invoker.sar in jboss-4.0.4.GA for remote accessing. In windows xp it works fine. But now, I am using jboss-4.2.2.GA in Red hat Enterprise 5, in which I have put http-invoker.sar in its default folder. When I run jboss it won't enable port for remote access.
Am I doing correct or not? Can anyone tell me how to run http-invoker in jboss-4.2.2.GA using RHE5.

thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150320#4150320

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150320