[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Maybe I just don't get it
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 13 09:26:11 EDT 2008
I have a service that I want to instrument to do some diagnostics. I thought that this presented a good opportunity to come up to speed on AOP.
1. I created an interceptor class .
| @Bind (pointcut = "execution(public Boolean com.eLynx.Service.PackageProcessing.PackageProcessingMessageHandler->processMessage(..))")
| public class ProcessMessageInterceptor implements Interceptor
| * Method: getName
| * @return
| public String getName ()
| return "ProcessMessageInterceptor";
| public Object invoke (Invocation invocation) throws Throwable
| System.out.println ("<<< Entering ProcessMessageInterceptor");
| return invocation.invokeNext ();
| System.out.println (">>> Leaving ProcessMessageInterceptor");
2. I enabled loadTime weaving and added the pluggable-instrumentor.jar
3. I scoped my interceptor deployment to the same as the service with the method I want to intercept.
| <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
4. I packaged up my interceptor class and -aop.xml file in a jar with .aop extension. The xml file is in a META-INF directory.
5. I deploy the .aop file and the deployer picks it up. It logs that it is using the class loader I expect.
6. I invoke the method I want intercepted and noting happens.
The method I want intercepted is:
| @Override public boolean processMessage (Message aMessage,
| MessageReceiver aMessageReceiver)
I don't really now what to do now. Any ideas?
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150363#4150363
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150363
More information about the jboss-user