[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Pop up in a Portlet.

dickinson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 13 09:26:30 EDT 2008

Hello. I need to generate a pop up in a portlet. What I need is to click on a button on a page Portlet, and when it is pressed, should see a pop up. The new window that opens, must be generated dynamically according to the values that happens when you press the button. For example, if you pass a message, it should appear when you press this button in this new window.

I need to know how to do it. Let's see if someone can help me.

Thank you very much.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150364#4150364

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150364