[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: App server support

aamonten do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 13 09:27:00 EDT 2008

"vijayamaladoss" wrote : Hi,

  | I am seeing jboss sso deployed as SAR. I have a requirement where I need to deploy this to another J2EE compliant app server. Is this anyway possible ?
  |
  | Thanks and regards,
  | Vj

Hi maybe it is possible, actually the content of the sar is jars and ears. The main question is if you are able to deploy the mbeans in your app server, they are extensions of the JMX standard so maybe you would have some trouble with that.

On what app server are you planning to use it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150365#4150365

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150365