[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - basic help with setting up project with existing jsp/servlet

jo_atman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 13 13:18:15 EDT 2008

Folks,
After using IntelliJ IDEA for many years, i am now trying to use the eclipse IDE to run our application on JBoss.
Are there any documents/instructions for doing this?
In IntelliJ, i used to be able to specify where all my classes/jsps/images etc was, and it would copy those into the deployment folder, and run.
i can specify that a war be created, and deployed to the jboss server etc.
How can i specify all these items in eclipse?
Thanks,
Nilesh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150473#4150473

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150473