[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss binding only to localhost

mbabauer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 13 23:17:26 EDT 2008

I have been trying in vain to get JBoss to bind to something other than localhost.  So far, the only documentation I have found mentions it in passing that 4.2GA and later has the behavior to only bind to localhost in an attempt to make people lock down the servers prior to making it publicly accessible.

The problem is the docs I have found do not go into detail as to what you must change.  I did find you can force-bind using the '-b' option on run.sh, but to me this is clumsy, and when I try it I get all sorts of errors from the JMS connectors when they try to connect.

I just want to have JBoss listen to all interfaces, including localhost.  Is this possible any longer?  How do I do it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150576#4150576

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150576