[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - JPA and JBoss Dev Studio - Cannot Create Seam Project

balanscott do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 14 00:55:24 EDT 2008

We are using Oracle DB and creating a JPA SEAM project and we go through the following steps.

1. Create SEAM project
2. Create EAR Project
3. Define Datasource connections properties and ensure connection works. Generate project.
4. Generate seam entities and nothing is ever returned.

We used to have an error like this so I restarted the IDE and used the hibernate tool and ran it. Still nothing generated.

We are using Seam 2.0.1GA and JBoss Dev Studio 1.0.

ANy help or assistance would be appreciated..

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150582#4150582

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150582