[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Repplication queue regression in 2.1.1.GA?

fungrim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 14 10:14:54 EDT 2008

Hi,

I seem to have stumbled on a regression: The combination REPL_ASYNCH with a user transaction and UseReplQueue=true seems to fail in 2.1.1.GA (but not in eg. 2.1.0.GA) . State transfer seems to work, but there's no indication the replication queue is ever flushed, ie. updated values does not get replicated across multiple nodes (only locally).

I haven't tested any combinations yet (but I suspect it is independed of REPL_SYNCH/ASYNC etc).

I have a small test (in our usual format ;-), which I can patch up and convert to TestNG tomorrow. It: Starts 'cache1', and populates it with a string value, starts 'cache2', updates the string value in 'cache2', waits a while for the replication queue to be flushed, and checks the value in 'cache1'. Works with 2.1.0.GA and fails with 2.1.1.GA.

Is this regression known/do you want the test?

Regards
/Lars J. Nilsson
www.cubeia.com

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150761#4150761