[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Remoting On Existing POJO Channel

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 14 10:16:25 EDT 2008

What version of JGroups do you have?  Older versions did have issues with the multiplexer not properly propagating views, IIRC.  I'd search JGroups forums and mail lists for that.

"kblanken" wrote :
  | Shouldn't the startService() method continue regardless of other potential members?

Even if you are the only member in the cluster, when you join you receive a view change containing only yourself.  This is enough to determine that you are the coordinator and for the Vector to be notified as such.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150762#4150762

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150762