[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Optional actor-id

tom_goring do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 14 16:35:11 EDT 2008

Thanks for that...

I've looked though the examples... can you give me a pointer to as to how best to pass arguments to the handler?  Or do I need to use the process variables?

I was hoping I could do the below but as soon as I change:

  | <assignment class="jnet.faces.PersonAssignmentHandler"></assignment>

  | <assignment class="jnet.faces.PersonAssignmentHandler" pooled-actors="#{accountantCompany.entityId}" actor-id="#{personRelations.getPersonManagerActorId(accountantCompany)}"></assignment>

My handler is nolonger called:

public class PersonAssignmentHandler implements AssignmentHandler {

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150878#4150878

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150878