[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Is a Statefull Webservice Possible?

edvedafi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 14 17:57:42 EDT 2008

We are attempting to build a statefull webservice.  So far it has not going well.  I have found quite a few posts that point to http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbossws/user-guide/en/html/wsaddressing.html, which has nothing but some downloads.

After downloading jbossws-src-2.0.0.GA, I have still not been able to figure out what is wrong.  I have copied all of the java & xml files from the \src\test\java\org\jboss\test\ws\jaxws\samples\wsaddressing directory in to a project, and attempted to deploy it.  However Jboss will not deploy the wsdl unless I add an @Stateless annotation, which kind of defeats the purpose.

I have found examples that we have successfully run on Glassfish, but we currently run JBoss in production and I would rather not have to learn a whole new app server just to be able to do stateful webservices.  Any advice that can given would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150893#4150893

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150893