[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Linking to a JSF action from JSP page

alanoregan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed May 14 18:18:42 EDT 2008

We are using form authentication for our JBoss Portal application.  Unauthenticated users are redirected to our login.jsp page.
On this login page, we would like to have a link to the lost password feature of the IdentityUserPortlet.
However, I am struggling to create the link directly to the Lost Password feature of this portlet.
The Faces Servlet does not seem to be able to access request parameters set on the login.jsp page.
Has anyone had a similar problem and found a resolution?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4150894#4150894

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4150894