[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Can't find prope

joepareti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 16 05:22:14 EDT 2008

I have made the following code change (see statement in bold), because the expression involving = new InitialContext() should in my opinion follow the proerties settings, however that didn't solve the problem.

kahzoo-san; do you mean the statement should be:

Object beanHomeRef = context.lookup();

or should I use ?

InitialContext=jndiContext = new InitialContext(properties);=======

public void connect()