[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Implementing custom datasource

unnis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 16 05:25:41 EDT 2008

I am implementing my jdbc connections using datasource. Whenever I do a lookup for datasource in the JNDI, i gets the instance of following class

org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrapperDataSource

and ds.getConncetion() will give the object of WrappedConnection

Is there a way to change this using configuration. like when i am doing data source look up I should get the instance of CustomDatasource. What ever jboss implements using WrapperDataSource, I will implement in my Custom datasource also ( With some extra things ) .

Any pointers or help is appreciated

Thanls & Regards

Unni

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151306#4151306