[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Get at Kernel from Unmanaged Object

ALRubinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 16 07:58:01 EDT 2008

"alesj" wrote : Couldn't you just make this JNP server MC aware, some wrapper, and then with the help of some interface push that handle further.
  | Naming should be configurable, I remember having naming -service.xml somewhere.

Let's shelve my one concrete example, for now I have several. :)

What, in your view, is more friendly?

1) Decorator Pattern for anything wishing to leverage MC
2) Kernel is transparent, but available, to anything in the process

Security concerns aside for the moment, I'm asking that a Kernel be able to be looked up from a POJO.  Is that contrary to the aims of the MicroContainer project?  How powerful a feature it'd be.

S,
ALR

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151353#4151353

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151353