[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Substitution arrangement for impeded actors

holly77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 16 07:58:54 EDT 2008

Yes, of course...

But this way I'd have to do the reassignment each time manually.
What I'm searching for is a more flexible, powerful solution for this problem.

So what you definetly need is a database, rule engine, etc. you can get a or a list of proxy actors from for the currently assigned actor.
These the task would then be assigned to, when the task is not being processed for a certain period of time, or whatsoever reason.

For sure this can be done in jBPM using actions, timers, etc.

But as it is a common problem, I thought there would be a generic solution, I could adapt and use, not having to reinvent the wheel...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151354#4151354

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151354