[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: JBoss restarts without shutting down

roelvz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 16 09:32:27 EDT 2008

All I can say is that it happens very rarely. We've been using JBoss for about 5 months now on 9 pcs and I've seen this happen 4 or 5 times (there may be some that I have missed, but still it doesn't happen very much). So it does not always happen after the same amount of time.

I've never seen it happen when the application is not deployed, but off course the application is deployed most of the time.

Upgrading to a newer JBoss version is not really an option so I guess I'll just wait and hope it does'nt happen at crucial moments and that people don't complain too much.

Thanks for looking at my problem. And if you (or someone else) has some other thoughts, please post it here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151377#4151377

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151377