[jboss-user] [JBoss/Spring Integration] - default-lazy-init="true" Setting Prevents JBoss Start

ezgoesit247 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 16 09:47:07 EDT 2008

I have a problem with default-lazy-init setting in my bean definition files.

If it's set to true, then the JUnit's pass, but JBoss won't start.
If it's set to false, then the JUnit's fail, but the server starts.

As a work around, we use two different applicationContext.xml files... 1 for the JUnit's and 1 for the application.

JBoss 4.0.5
Spring 2.0

Can we start a discussion?
I'm not a configuration expert, a JBoss expert nor a Spring expert, so I would really appreciate pushes (or even shoves) in the right direction.

Thanks!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151389#4151389

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151389