[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Is a Statefull Webservice Possible?

edvedafi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 16 09:41:50 EDT 2008

Thanks for the response alessio....Unfortunately that is exactly what I have already done.  If I attempt to deploy the StatefulEndpoint inside my Jboss 4.2.2 server nothing happens.  Specifically I would expect that the wsdl would be available, and visible from http://localhost:8080/jbossws/services, but it is not.  If I add an @Stateless annotation then the wsdl gets deployed.

Is there something wrong with my server set up that would cause this?  The server I am working with is a clean install, do I need to configure something special for the stateful webservice to deploy?  Or am I wrong in assuming that there should be a wsdl generated for the StatefulEndpoint?

Thanks,
Jason

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151384#4151384

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151384