[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Double dispatching: identify yourself to another bean

sanches do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon May 19 15:12:00 EDT 2008

Hello All,

Is there a special way in JBoss a bean/service could identify itself to another bean/service?
Let's say, we have some beans which make a call to a special bean, called Dispatcher. We want Dispatcher to replicate that call to all of beans but originator. To do that, we need to enumerate all beans injected previously into Dispatcher and make call to them, just skipping originator only. How do we identify originator among all of them? We probably can't pass 'this' to Dispatcher as 'this' might be mangled through all of invocations. Is there an alternative way to do that?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151849#4151849

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151849