[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - MBean

apinto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 20 07:52:39 EDT 2008

Hi there,

I've noticed that some methods have a special function in JBoss MBeans. For example, the start() and stop() methods are called automatically by the container in the MBean server startup and shutdown.

The problem is that I consulted the JMX 1.2 specification and didn't find any reference to these "special" methods. Can anyone please tell me if they're specific of the JBoss implementation or if I can use this behavior safely with other implementations?

Thank you in advance,

AP

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151976#4151976

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151976