[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - No transactionality in caches

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 20 08:01:56 EDT 2008

I have read in the doc's that it is possible to not configure a TransactionManager at all for the caches, and these will behave like an auto-commit.

We are experiencing transactional timeouts in the Arjuna Two-Phase commits, in our production environment, probably network issues. Until we solve this issues, we are planning on eliminating transactionality, we can go without it for the cache.

Would this work as expected?

I'm doing some tests but in the TxInterceptor I dont see anything, using or without using the TransactionManager.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4151978#4151978

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4151978