[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Eclipse + JBoss Debug Mode issue

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue May 20 10:56:53 EDT 2008

"nameghino" wrote :
  | What do you mean by "what exactly does your application contain?"? I'm using the Seam framework by the way.

The application deployment time heavily depends on the components packaged in the application. For example if the application contains EJB3 beans, then the deployment phase will consist of parsing the annotations and other metadata.

The parameters that you posted does not contain anything specific to the debugger. Usually, the run.bat would contain

-Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8787,server=y,suspend=n

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152049#4152049

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152049