[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EJB3 and Hibernate

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 22 06:19:21 EDT 2008

"raster3" wrote : Hi,

  | 1. Am I right to say that EJB3 offers hibernate annotations plus somethings?
  | 2. But does EJB3 also have any minuses when compared to Hiberante?

You mean JPA (which is part of EJB3), right?

JPA is a spec and Hibernate is an implementation of the spec. So everything that is specified in JPA will be available in Hibernate. Hibernate (or any other implementation of JPA), additionally, will have their own vendor specific features too

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152611#4152611

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152611