[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - JBOSS portal interaction with MYSQL

rajesh_css do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 22 06:25:39 EDT 2008

Hi,
1) I created a new database in MYSQL
2) I configured the portal-mysql5-ds.xml

  <local-tx-datasource>
    <jndi-name>PortalDS</jndi-name>
    <connection-url>jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/jbossportal?useServerPrepStmts=false&amp;jdbcCompliantTruncation=false</connection-url>
    <driver-class>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</driver-class>
    <user-name>jbossportal</user-name>
    jbossportal
  </local-tx-datasource>

3) After starting the server tables are created in jbossportal database

4) can any one explain me where this is configured.

5) If we are making changes in the portal like changing themes ,layouts or any other changes where does this changes go and store.

6) Whenever i am changing to new database i cant see the changes which i made previously,i need to make changes again how can i restrict it?

7) Where the portal names are getting stored?

Thanks in Advance

RAJ

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152613#4152613

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152613