[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Installing Jboss as a service using JRE 6

ebayne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu May 22 23:40:22 EDT 2008

I install Jboss with the application I install. I use a script which loads jboss as a service with a dependency on LANMANSERVER. If I use any version of JRE above 5 it will fail. Can someone please help with this issue. I load Jboss 4.03sp1. I can not find anything in the jboss/server/bin directory that will help me. Since 5 is not supported by Sun anymore I need to find a way to install this service using the version 6 of JRe and or a combination of JDK or SDK with JRE. Thanks for your help in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4152852#4152852

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4152852